Bare Minerals Bisque Concelear  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the fact that it is in powder form because I don't feel like my face is so messy and my pores are clogging when I use this stuff
  • I have used a couple of other liquid concelers but this one is the best by far
  • One jar will last me for a couple of months so I consider it a good investment
  • I think I got this in a kit, and I love the brush that comes with it

• by hearthappy25

I love Bare Minerals Bisque. I have a lot of pinkness in my cheeks and it really evens out my skin tone. I like the fact that it is in powder form because I don’t feel like my face is so messy and my pores are clogging when I use this stuff.

It is like the makeup base, which means it’s in a sifter, and therefore can

easily spill. I have to use just a little bit though, not a whole lot, and it can last me for quite awhile.

I have used a couple of other liquid concelers but this one is the best by far. I always get compliments.

It even covers the darkest pigmentations. I cannot spell tonight for the life of me.

One jar will last me for a couple ...

• of months so I consider it a good investment. A little will go a long way.

If you want that airbrushed look but you don’t want to deal with the messiness of an air brush machine, this makeup will give you about that same quality. And your skin won’t feel gunky and gross.

I think I got this in a kit, and I love the brush that

comes with it. The concelear brush is the best.

It fits right where I want it to fit. I love using it as an eye shadow makeup base.

It really covers up the redness and splotchiness in my skin. It’s almost like a makeup base in itself.

I will never be without this stuff. It lasts all day too, like the foundation.

This is another winner from Leslie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312606388090430/k2311a0626/6.26.08