Wal Green’s Pharmacy Tulsa  » Medicine  »
71st and Lynn Lane in Tulsa
  • Some of them are snooty with me and I try very hard to be nice because I know how busy they are most of the time

• by hearthappy25

Oh, Wal Green’s, how I loathe you ! And yet, I’m so drawn to you at the same time. I have so many gripes about the pharmacy I don’t know where to start. The only reason I stay with them is because I’m too lazy to get my medicine changed over to someone else.

There are always lines. Every time of

any given day.

And oh, how you have to WAIT in those lines. And WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT !!! The parking lot is constantly full.

I wish I had gotten Wal Green’s stock when they were new. They always screw up my order.

I am supposed to get 30 pills, but I mostly only get 15, and I have to pitch a fit for them to change it. Some of them are snooty with me and I try very hard to be nice because I know how busy they are most of the time.

But the LINES. My goodness.

You would think there wasn’t a May’s Drug or a Reasor’s right on the same corner as them. They are building another ...

• Wal Green's Pharmacy Tulsa
      Wal Green’s down the road about two miles away which is a good thing.

Maybe some of that traffic will go to the other Wal Green’s and I can have my peaceful store back. Even at 200 in the morning I have to wait to get my refill because of the people !! It is a hard corner to turn left

out of, and forget trying to get anywhere if it’s rush hour traffic.

I would only give it stars because it’s closer to home than most places, and will keep going out of sheer laziness. But please, do something about those freaking lines ! I once had to wait 20 minutes in a LINE there ! That is NOT customer service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262606388040430/k2311a0626/6.26.08