Reasor’s  » Shopping  »
71st and Lynn Lane in Tulsa
  • I know that sounds silly, but Wal Mart doesn't feel like a grocery store because it has everything lol
  • The aisles are long enough and I love the book section
  • I like how everyone is in jeans and a white button down shirt
  • The young kids they hire don't have a problem speaking to you

• by hearthappy25

I love this Reasor’s. It is a grocery store, in case you don’t have one where you live. It is always clean and feels like a grocery store.

I know that sounds silly, but Wal Mart doesn’t feel like a grocery store because it has everything lol. Anyway, I always get good service and a smile from someone who works there, and the lines are never too long.

The aisles

are long enough and I love the book section. I kind of have a gripe about the prices because Wal Mart almost has everything half off compared to what Reasor’s charges, but Reasor’s is right up the street and I hate Wal Mart because of the traffic of where it’s located.

I like how everyone is in jeans and a white button down shirt; it makes everyone look professional. The ...

• young kids they hire don’t have a problem speaking to you; they try to carry on a conversation to the best of their ability.

They also have a drive through for you to pick up your groceries and they will load the groceries into your car. I must say though watch out on their 12 hour Saturday sales; my goodness, all of Broken Arrow comes out for the fun.

The

parking lot is full ! But the lines do move fast so it’s not that bad. It’s clean and well lit too.

Oh, and I love the fact that it’s open 24 hours a day. I used to not get off work until 200 am in the morning and was always hungry and nothing else was open but them.

So anyway, Reasor’s is a good option to get your groceries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242606388010430/k2311a0626/6.26.08