Tulsa Technology Center
129th in Broken Arrow
  • I don't believe I paid much in the way of extra fees or anything at all
  • I am taking a computer class right now which is a pre requisite to some other ones I will be attending, and I love the fact that I can come and go as I please
  • I don't like the fact that there's no syllabus, and it's kind of a go as I please type thing

• by hearthappy25

I have a great respect for Tulsa Technology Center. You don’t have to pay a huge fee for tuition if you just want some basic computer classes to make your resume look better.

I don’t believe I paid much in the way of extra fees or anything at all.

If you don’t want to pay lots of extras then don’t go to TTC, go to Tulsa

Technology Center.

I am taking a computer class right now which is a pre requisite to some other ones I will be attending, and I love the fact that I can come and go as I please.

I have to complete 30 hours before I can move up, and I only go for like 2.

5 hours a night.

I can only take so much of reading ...

• the book and fiddling around with the computer lol.

But I love it because it’s not set times and it’s geared towards adults so they treat you like an adult and not like a kid that’s behaving badly.

I have some great instructors that I really like and know about what they’re doing.

I don’t like the fact that there’s no syllabus, and it’s kind of

a go as I please type thing.

I really wish there were a little more structure and the book were better organized, but all in all not bad.

I have learned some things that I might not have learned otherwise sitting at home and messing around.

If you need to get certified in Excel or Word, then I would go to Tulsa Technology Center and not Tulsa Community College.

Lynn McClure says :

Accepted into LPN program BUT the classes have yet to be finalized as of 12 23 2012. I am supposed to start classes on 01 07 2013. Because I have a pell grant I cannot pay for classes until they are finalized nor can I purchase textbooks. I plan to show up on 01 07 2013 and hope for the best. My point is the center has had 128 classes previously, what is the reason for such disorganization in setting class schedules. If this does not work out in my favor on 01 07 2013 I will be seeking my education at another establishment of advanced learning.

Brian David Parker says :

I believe that you are on the fast track to doing what is best for you. Do not let this get in the way of your goals of becoming an LPN. This field is a VERY promising one at that indeed and I just feel that you need to continue onto advanced learning as you stated you were planning on doing and watch where you end up. You might surprise yourself with the end results of your efforts in doing so.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 502606388000430/k2311a0626/6.26.08