Chick Filet Resteraunt Tulsa
71st in Tulsa
  • And I like the fact that they are closed on Sundays

• by hearthappy25

I love Chick Filet. Even when there’s a long line, which there usually is at this location in town, it moves fast. This Chick Filet is constantly busy; at any given time during the day it is hard to find a parking space, much less a place to sit.

And on Saturday, forget it. The line in the drive through almost spills out onto the

street.

But the staff is friendly and I have never had a bad meal. I must take a second to rave about their new chicken strips; MAN are those good.

I ADORE those. They have a new flavor for them and I crave them.

Every time my family and I are out I try and talk everyone into going to Chick Filet. And I like ...

• the fact that they are closed on Sundays; I wish more places would close on Sundays to give employees a break.

This free standing resteraunt though, man. It is so busy.

It’s on 71st street going towards the mall, in the Ulta parking lot. There is a Texas RoadHouse next to it.

Usually you can find a place to sit though, but it is super

busy. The tables always seem clean and it’s well lit.

And for parents there is a kiddie zone with plenty of room for kids to play. They have a great looking fresh looking chicken sandwich which I’m going to have to try.

For those of you just traveling through and you don’t have a Chick Filet where you live, stop by; you will be hooked !!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72606387980430/k2311a0626/6.26.08