Sephora’s in Tulsa
Tulsa at Woodland Hills Mall
  • I love that they have plenty of tools to help you try the makeup on
  • I am always greeted with a smile, I think because they know me by face now and they know I'll help their sales for the night LMAO
  • I like that you can play around, even with the high end products and not feel forced to buy anything

• by hearthappy25

Sephora’s just opened in Tulsa. I love it !! I have spent way too much money there, but I hate ordering my makeup online and prefer to shop for it.

The sales staff is super friendly and not stuck up.

I went in tonight with no makeup on and looking kind of cruddy, and they still treated me with respect and were very nice.

I hate going in because I

always spend way more money than I have, but the store makes everything look so enticing.

For the kind of business it does it’s always clean and everything seems to be in stock.

The lighting is great and I haven’t felt a need to look at anything in the natural light outside once I have it on; the lighting is great.

I love that they have plenty of tools to ...

• help you try the makeup on; I love the lip gloss sponge thingies that you can use to try lip gloss on.

It is much more sanitary than a cotton swab.

The store is clean and well lighted, and I make a trip to the mall to go there.

I can’t wait until they start carrying OPI; ulta is out of my favorite color.

I am always greeted with a

smile, I think because they know me by face now and they know I’ll help their sales for the night LMAO.

But still, even if I don’t spend they’re still nice.

I like that you can play around, even with the high end products and not feel forced to buy anything.

I am so happy to finally have a Sephora’s near where I live !! What took you guys so long ?? Lol.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242606387970430/k2311a0626/6.26.08