All by my self by Celine Dion  » Music  »
  • I recommend this song for those who loves to be alone and i hope they will realize something if they hear this song

• by aleluia

All by myself is another good song by Celine Dion. This song is about a person who never cares about love and who used to think that love is for fun but realize that it is sad to be alone.

I always hear this song too many Music Bars.

This song really have high notes.

I tried

to sing this song but i cannot sing it well.

The message of this song reminds me of a person i used to know.

She used to think that love is for fun and friends can easily be found anywhere but sooner she realize that she don’t wanna be alone.

Just like what the song what’s to ...

• say.

The lyrics “Hard to be sure sometimes i feel insecure and love so distant and obscure remains the cure”really gives impact for people who encounter things like this.

Many Filipinos love to sing this song.

I can say that sometimes even though they cannot reach the tune they still trying to sing it.

They sing with

Sadness.

This song really tells the truth and i hope that people who experienced a feeling like this will have a confidence to face it.

I recommend this song for those who loves to be alone and i hope they will realize something if they hear this song.

I am very much satisfied how Celine Dion sung this.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142606387800430/k2311a0626/6.26.08