Excedrin Extra Strength  » Medicine  »
  • I think that this is one of the few medicines I have ever taken that have taken away my headache so quickly and not come back
  • I would recommend this to anyone who has pain

• by Brooke

The other day I had a splitting headache. So I went to the cabinet that we keep our medicine and got the Excedrin extra strength out.

I took two of them and I would say that my headache was gone in about 5-10 minutes if that long.

My headache didn’t come back either.

Some times when

I take pain relievers for headaches it takes a while for the headache to go away and some times it will come back.

This was turning into a bad headache also, it wasn’t like it a really small one.

I am glad I took the Excedrin because it took it away so fast.

The pills weren’t ...

• too big like some medicines are, they were easy to swallow.

The main thing that I look at in medicine are how fast they take the pain away and how much money they are.

The most important to me is how long they take the pain away.

I think that this is one of the few

medicines I have ever taken that have taken away my headache so quickly and not come back.

I would recommend this to anyone who has pain.

Even if it isn’t a headache I think it would still work really quick, if it didn’t take the pain away I think it would take some of it away.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262606387790430/k2311a0626/6.26.08