Oprah Magazine  » Media  »
2.5
  • If you are really looking for a magazine to read or look at I wouldn't recommend this one
  • I would never subscribe to it or buy one issue of it
  • They should put exciting and interesting stories in it
  • I think even if they filled the magazines with stories about ordinary people it would be better

• by Brooke

I received two issues of Oprah magazine in the mail. I expected it to be filled with stories and exciting news. It was nothing like I expected.

It was filled with advertisements. I bet you if you took out half of

the advertisements in the magazine it would be half as big as it is now.

I didn’t find any stories that I wanted to read. No articles that interested me.

Most of the time I can find at least something in almost every magazine to read or at least catch my eye a little. This magazine if for adults and I don’t even think some adults would like it.

If you are really looking for a magazine to read or look at ...

• Oprah Magazine
      I wouldn’t recommend this one. I didn’t really care for it.

I would never subscribe to it or buy one issue of it. I think they could make it a lot better.

They should put exciting and interesting stories in it.

I think even if they filled the magazines with stories about ordinary people it would be better.

Maybe have some information about the world or what oprah is doing. I just think they could make it a lot better than what it is right now.

Gift says :

re : I think even if they filled the magazines with stories about ordinary people it would be better
Its entertaining and engaging.

aziz says :

advertising is the engine of the economy

Esther Tuikong says :

I would also wish to read how some ordinary human being life was transformed and how the celeb is doing even more than the whole magazine being filled with adverts bringing more money to the advertising companies.

Esther Tuikong says :

In this world of today,adverts are everywhere.Any moment you are doing watching a movie,an advert will sways pop up.Playing a game,an advert pops.Reading a story online,an advert pops.So it seems we must encounter an advert everyday,not by chance but a must to continue doing whatever we are doing including Oprah’s magazine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 392606387780430/k2311a0626/6.26.08