Movie Deja Vu  » Movies  »
  • It's a unique movie, I really enjoyed watching it
  • Denzel Washington does an amazing job acting his role in the movie
  • I enjoyed watching the whole movie and I think you would two

• by o2bnocn

I watched this a while back with my mother. Both of us really enjoyed the movie. It kept us entertained and interested during the whole film.

Denzel Washington plays in it as one of the main characters. It’s a unique movie, I really enjoyed watching it.

It was a little different and

exciting to watch. It’s one of the great movies that have came out in a while.

Denzel Washington does an amazing job acting his role in the movie. The movie is about a ATF agent trying to stop a terrorist, he can look back in time and find out information.

He also ...

• in the movie tries to stop a woman from being murdered. It’s a really good movie and entertaining to watch.

Mostly it’s a action movie. There are a couple of funny parts but nothing hilarious in it.

I would classify it as a action movie. All of the actors did a really

good job in the movie and I would like to watch it again.

It’s definately worth watching at least once. Denzel Washington did an amazing job and the whole movie was great.

I would watch it again if I had it. I enjoyed watching the whole movie and I think you would two.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112606387640330/k2311a0626/6.26.08