Adventure Island Tampa  » Travel  »
4500 E. Bougainvillea Ave., Tampa, FL 33617
  • Adventure Island was a lot of fun, but not the best waterpark I've been to
  • It was a tad bit expensive, but I saved some money because I bought a ticket to Busch Gardens along with the ticket to Adventure Island
  • Another cool part of the park that I like was the big pool with all the obstacles and cliffs that you jump off of
  • I think I got a good sized meal of chicken fingers and fries for around $7

• by Marc

Last summer I visited Adventure Island in Tampa, Florida. It’s a good sized waterpark located right next to Busch Gardens.

I personally love water rides and I’ve been to a few waterparks. Adventure Island was a lot of fun, but not the best waterpark I’ve been to. It was a tad bit expensive, but I saved some money because I bought a

ticket to Busch Gardens along with the ticket to Adventure Island.

There are many sections to the park, some geared towards young children, but many geared towards everyone older. I liked the variety of water slides; there were extremely fast slides where you could race your friends and some fun ones that twisted and turned every which way. Another cool part of the ...

• park that I like was the big pool with all the obstacles and “cliffs” that you jump off of. I spent a lot of time there and I had a blast.

Even the kids section was fun to go into. They had mounted waterguns and rope ladders and bridges to climb with water coming from every direction. The big bucket poured water

ever couple of minutes which was a ton of fun to stand under and watch everyone get soaked.

There were a few food stands, which weren’t all that expensive for a waterpark. I think I got a good sized meal of chicken fingers and fries for around $7.

Overall, the park was pretty cool, it was just missing something that I can’t put my finger on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382606387580330/k2311a0626/6.26.08