Nokia 6111 cell phone  » Phones  »
  • I think that one one of the first Nokias that functioned that way and thats why I fell in love with it
  • I like the desing and the FM radio which is very important to me because I walk at least 1 hour per day and I like to listen to the music
  • I don't like the music to be always the same so FM radio is perfec

• by lorelai

Unfortunatelly I got mayel a cell phone just few days before Nokia 6111 became available. I was so furious when I saw that a frined got one for cheap and he got a new number and a prepaid car and it wasn’t even coded.

I saw this phone on Tv long time ago and I really wanted it but I couldn’t wait

because my phone was dead so I really needed new one and I didn’t knw when will Nokia 6111 come out.

I sae this phone is blue white versione, white and red version and black and white version.

I used to think that I want a red and white version because of the contrast between thses two colours but now I really ...

• prefer black and white version or silver and black.

This phone is one of those phones which you have to slide to open.

I think that one one of the first Nokias that functioned that way and thats why I fell in love with it.

It has memory of 23 Mb and 1Mega Pixel Fotocamera.

I tried to make a few photoes

with it and for photoes made by a cell phone camera they are pretty good.

And it can read audio and video files.

I like the desing and the FM radio which is very important to me because I walk at least 1 hour per day and I like to listen to the music.

I don’t like the music to be always the same so FM radio is perfec.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372606387550330/k2311a0626/6.26.08