Print Workshop  » Software  »
  • I love being able to make cards and other things on my computer
  • I bought CD labels and have used this program to make them look spectacular

• by Angie

I love being able to make cards and other things on my computer. With the Print Workshop CD rom, making cards has been a breeze. I can quickly put together a card and know that it looks great.

This software has saved me tons of money. Coming from a big family, I am constantly giving birthday card.

Making them with Print workshop has saved me tons of my hard earned money, which is fantastic. You can literally create thousands of cards using this

computer software.

Create cards for every occassion including birthdays, anniversarys, Christmas, new arrivals, Halloween, THanksgiving, whatever your heart desires. And with it being so easy anyone can use it.

Simply choose the card you want to make (there are over 8500 templates for you to pick from) , add your text and clip art images ( over 105,000 to choose from), and insert any photos you have and you are ready for it to print out on your printer. There are over 200 ...

• fonts to pick out of as well.

If you choose to add a photo of yours, there is the Photo Studio Suite that helps correct your picture if needed. You can crop, center, edit and fix red eyes easily.

This option lets you change photo backgrounds, add text, create neat borders, or add frames or mats to the picture. You can turn a colored photo into black and white or make it look antique.

It also allows you to flip the photo if you

need to. With this computer software I have been able to create tons of great looking cards that I have personalized, which is a lot neater than buying a generic card at the store.

I have made photo collages with it as well that have turned out really cool, and have done a few scrapbooking pages. I bought CD labels and have used this program to make them look spectacular.

This is a great item for anyone who enjoys making cards, scrapbooking, photo altering, or just messing around on the computer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 302606387540330/k2311a0626/6.26.08