Opel Astra
  • I don't need my car to be fast, I need it to be safe ut ma boyfriend obviously doesn't agree with me
  • But that's what I think is most important
  • I've spend so many great moments in that car and I know that it is silly to get attached to an object but if Opy was mine I would never have sold it

• by lorelai

My boyfriend used to have a red Opel Astra and I liked this car a lot. It never failed on us, not even in the rain nor the snow although it didn’t have the right equipement for the snow.

Now my boyfrined sold this car and I miss it a lot.

It was a diesel car and it didn’t reach high speed very fast but I liked it because it was safe.

I

don’t need my car to be fast, I need it to be safe ut ma boyfriend obviously doesn’t agree with me.

I even gave a name to this car, it was a he to me and his name was Opy.

I liked his design and colour although he was old.

But that’s what I think is most important.

Today you have so many cars that spend so much oil and often something brakes ...

• in them and you have to invest a lot of money in them just to make them drivable.

Our Opel Astra was 15 years Old when my boyfriend sold it, but it was still functioning great and it didn’t spend a lot of diesel gas either.

I don’t know why my boyfrined wanted to sell it, or him as I call him, probably because he wanted something better and faster.

I think that

Opel Astra is a great and safe family car.

It doesn’t use a lot of gas so I think it is very economic and Opel is german car and if you ask me German people can really produce a good car.

I’ve spend so many great moments in that car and I know that it is silly to get attached to an object but if Opy was mine I would never have sold it.

Opel Astra

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92606387500330/k2311a0626/6.26.08