Dove Ultimate Clear Energizing Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the energizing scent, it is so great
  • I have stopped worrying now that I found this deodorant

• by Josey Mazzerati

I tried out this new Dove Ultimate CLear Deodorant a few weeks ago when I got a free sample in the mail. I think I love this deodorant! It smells great all day long. It goes on clear without white residue on my shirts. It feels smooth and luxurious on my underarms! Wow! What a great deodorant!

Dove always has

terrific products, it is something you expect from Dove. Well you can expect the same fantastic quality with the Dove Ultimate Clear line. I love the energizing scent, it is so great!

I am always worried about stinking, especially at work, because I sweat alot! I have stopped worrying now that I found this deodorant. I can work hard and sweat ...

• all day long without worrying about how I smell. Dove Ultimate Clear Energizing deodorant preforms fantastically, smells great and is not messy! No white streaks!

What more can you ask for? Dove products are affordably priced and widely available, and I love them! Especailly the ultimate clear energizing deodorant line ! I would recommend them to any woman! From ten to

one hundred years old! You can’t go wrong with Dove personal care products, and you know they are great! If you haven’t used Dove you probably live under a rock, cause they are everywhere!

Go on the dove website and request free samples if you have not tried dove! YOu will also get coupons if you like Dove so you can buy more!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312606387470330/k2311a0626/6.26.08