Dishwasher Candy CDW250  » Housewares  »
  • I like this dishwasher because the program lasts about 1 hour and the dishes are always clean
  • We usually use finish tablets so I think that they make the dishes so clean

• by lorelai

This wasing machine is ideal for a family with 3 or 4 members because you can’t put inside a lot of dishes and the plastic devides can be contorted so the numeber of plastic separators indicates the nubber of dishes you will be

able to put inside. This dishwasher has 3 programes and washes really good but my advice to you is to put the dishes through the wather before you put them in the dishwasher. I always do that and I was always pleased with ...

• the result althought now I wonder if the dishes would come out clean even if I didn’t take the dry and grassy staff off first. I like this dishwasher because the program lasts about 1 hour and the dishes are always clean. We
        usually use finish tablets so I think that they make the dishes so clean. What I like about this dishwasher is that it heats its own wather so even if you don’t have hot water in the bolier the dishes will still come out hot and clean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532606387390330/k2311a0626/6.26.08