My Heart Will Go on  » Music  »
  • I believe that this song will never be forget of many people through the years because it leaves a happiness in lovers heart

• by aleluia

My Heart will go on is the team song of Titanic. I find the Movie very Beautiful and the Song matches well. The song is simple but have a meaningful message for those people who are truly in love.

Celine Dion really have powerful voice. The message of this song is whatever distance that will

come in Lovers way.

They can fight all the trials because they love each other and they will not allow anyone to destroy their relationship. Each of their heart are sincere and never let anyone stop their heart from loving.

Whenever i hear this song i feel like im in love again. The ...

• Movie Titanic Reflects on my mind every time i hear this song.

I can really feel how this song want to tell everyone about a never ending love. This is a great choice of song for a wedding.

It is very Romantic and sweet. I love the way Celine Dion sung it.

I can

truly feel the love in my heart. This is one of the good song Celine Dion ever sung.

I believe that this song will never be forget of many people through the years because it leaves a happiness in lovers heart. I am very Satisfied with the song.

I really like this song very much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142506387360630/k2311a0625/6.25.08