Heineken Beer  » Food  »
  • My father's favourite beer is Heineken Beer, when he was working in Germany he would wrinhg at least two boxes of it with him
  • I was always a funny kid so I wanted to try every possible beer my father would bring home and now when I am old I must admit that I like Heineken beer very much
  • Very stupidly I thought that one can't get really drunk drinking only the beer but that's not true

• by lorelai

This European Foootball Championship is really great time for beer producers. The championship takes place during the summer so there are so many men who will spend hours and hours in front of the TV.

My father’s favourite beer is Heineken Beer, when he was working in Germany he would wrinhg at least two boxes of it with him.

My father is

not a passionate beer drinker but he likes to drink a beer when he watches tv or when he hanges arround with his friends.

I was always a funny kid so I wanted to try every possible beer my father would bring home and now when I am old I must admit that I like Heineken beer very much.

This beer is ...

• produced in Holand and although the Germans are well knwsn for beer I find this Holland beer much better than any other beer.

It has soft tastem not very acid like some other beers.

You can buy it in a 0.

33l can and 0.

6l can.

Very stupidly I thought that one can’t get really drunk drinking only the beer but that’s not

true.

There was a Heineken night few days ago in a bar I usually go and my friend got so drink that I couldn’t believe that it was her.

Sometimes I can even find this beer in cans of 0.

5l for less than 90 euro cents and then I buy them for my father but I must admit that I keep a few cans for myself too.

Heineken Beer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272506387290630/k2311a0625/6.25.08