Sony PSP PlayStation Portable  » Games  »
  • What made this PSP so amazing is that it lets you enjoy your favorite music as well
  • We can also enjoy and have a good listening experience with it
  • Because I found out about these wonderful features of PSP, I finally decided to buy it and give it to my little sister

• by eden_shii

Everytime we think of playstations, we always associate these with kids or people who just love to keep on pressing those buttons and play games. But when I saw this new product of Sony which is the PSP, it really changed my view towards the word PlayStation.

Okay, from the maker itself, everyone can be assured that it is a good product, with great features and great quality. Sony has produced many products like camera, television and most of the appliances that we can find in a home. Among the evolved technology that Sony made are the playstations. I can still remember in my younger days,

I used to enjoy those game and watch toys. Now, Sony made a tremendous innovation and made these game-and-watch to an enjoyable and realistic entertainment, and that is the playstation.

My younger sister once asked me for a gift. One time she asked me for a PS2 or playstation two. I wasn’t able to give her this gift. Then few months have passed she asked me again for a gift. This time a different one. She asked for a PSP. At that time I still didn’t know what PSP is, until I went to a market to find out what it is. Then, I realized that it is just a playstation. But this one is totally different. It is just like bringing your own entertainment system right into your pocket.

PlayStation Portable has so many feature. It doesn’t only let you enjoy a lot of games but it has a lot more stuffs in it. There are more than 20 games in it. What made this PSP so amazing is that it lets you enjoy your favorite music as well. You can play video with it by transferring it to the Memory Stick Duo. But anyway, there are pre-recorded UMD in it. We can also enjoy and have a good listening experience ...

• Sony PSP PlayStation Portable
      with it. We can listen to our favorite songs whenever we travel using this gadget. The only thing that is missing with PSP is the camera. But with this gadget, you can still save memorable photos in it using that Memorable Stick Duo. The screen is big enough so that we can better see these photos.

Because I found out about these wonderful features of PSP, I finally decided to buy it and give it to my little sister. She was really so happy about this gift. And she is always enjoying playing with the games in it. I also taught her how to use the

other features. There was a time that I borrowed this PSP from her so that I can experience using it myself. I really enjoy that World Tour Soccer game. With PSP, it seemed like I am playing with those games in reality. Although the LCD is not as big as our TV monitor or PC monitor are, but I do enjoy it.

The sounds it produce when it plays a music or a video has a good effect too. I am very happy that I got this gift for my sister because somehow, I get to borrow it from her and both of us always enjoy it.

Gamerz says :

Nothing much is mentioned about the specs of the console. PSP is a gaming console, and ease of use and comfort is a factor that should at least be mentioned. Are the buttons layout good? Are they too far apart to press?

Dada jean says :

re : Because I found out about these wonderful features of PSP, I finally decided to buy it and give it to my little sister
I m so happy I purchased this item

AJ says :

I’m an avid gamer especially RPGs and I love this little gizmo because it’s compact, lightweight, has the amazing graphics quality a gamer should have. The screen is just about right as well as the buttons are not too small do my fingers can press it properly. This feature is very important since moving around with games like Resident Evil, Silent Hill, or Assassins’ Creed requires very high precision, because one slip can mean game over and losing valuable progress especially if there are bonus achievements that you need to accomplish. In addition to being a compact gaming console, it seamlessly plays movies, music, pictures and surprisingly can accommodate a high storage space.

Totally agree

Same

Loved it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282506387280630/k2311a0625/6.25.08