Evil Brand Paintballs  » Sport  »
  • These paintballs are pretty good, and are definitely up to my standards
  • They're good enough for tournaments, however I prefer different paintballs which cost about the same
  • RPS tends to make better paintballs, so I prefer RPS All Star and Marballizer paintballs as far as tournament play goes
  • Overall these are excellent quality paintballs which I would recommend to anyone who wants some awesome quality paintballs

• by navypwn

These paintballs are pretty good, and are definitely up to my standards. They’re good enough for tournaments, however I prefer different paintballs which cost about the same. RPS tends to make better paintballs, so I prefer RPS All Star and Marballizer paintballs as far as tournament play goes.

Evil paintballs are excellent on breaks

and consistency. They’ll easily break on a target at just about any distance, but they rarely break in your barrel since they’re extremely consistent without any dimples, and are 100% round and are all uniformly shaped.

Evil paintballs are known as the most winning tournmanet paintball. However, this is probably just because they’re the ...

• most widely used at tournaments. I prefer other paintballs, but these still are definitely great tournament level paintballs.

The fill color is excellent with these paintballs. It’s extremely bright and thick, making it nearly impossible to wipe. when you hit someone with evil, they’re sure to know it. Eliminate your enemie’s possiblity to even

cheat with Evil, because they’re not possibly going to be able to wipe the paint completely from their gear.

Overall these are excellent quality paintballs which I would recommend to anyone who wants some awesome quality paintballs. I wouldn’t recommend using these for recreational use though, due to the extremely high price. Use only when most needed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 352506387160530/k2311a0625/6.25.08