Samsung D9000i  » Phones  »
  • When you take photo with the camera of this phone it is jut the same as if you had taken it with one of the best digital cameras
  • Its camera has 3.2 Pixels, I bought a digital camera few yoears ago with the same number of pixels and the pictures are great on that camera and on this phone
  • It has radio FM and I like that because I don't wanna buy MP3 reader so this phone can function as an mp3 too specially if you buy yourself a memory card

• by lorelai

I really like Samsung cell phones because all of them have great cameras. When you take photo with the camera of this phone it is jut the same as if you had taken it with one of the best digital cameras.

Samsung can really prduce great cameras.

Its camera has 3.

2 Pixels, I bought a digital camera few yoears ago with the same number

of pixels and the pictures are great on that camera and on this phone.

This cell phones is also really good.

I have always thoughtthat Samsung phones are complicated to use but they are not.

This phone can read MP3 and has 64MB of memory so even if you don’t wanna buy the memory card you will be able to store many mp3 songs ...

• and use them as ring tones.

This phone has only 85g and it is very thin so it looks great.

I like the silver one.

The screen is very big and everything is so clear.

It has radio FM and I like that because I don’t wanna buy MP3 reader so this phone can function as an mp3 too specially if you buy yourself

a memory card.

I like the games too and there are so many of them.

It’s true that some of them are just demo versions but you can buy them in full versions if you like them so much.

This phone has bluetooth too and I like that so much because my computer has it too so I can MP3 songs from the computer to the phone.

sulis says :

i need code lock reset cust , may be same with factory reset. 2767…..? please help me. thank

Jules Li says :

It seems like you’re referring to the master reset. To perform a reset enter this code 2767 2878 . The phone will then reboot.

Galega says :

The code 2767 2878 is used to master reset the device. For factory reset, you can directly do it safely from the settings of your phone. Following steps should guide you:
    1 Swipe up on the Home Screen or tap on Apps.
    2 Tap on Settings.
    3 Scroll down and then tap on General management.
    4 Tap on Reset.
    5 Tap on Factory data reset.
    6 Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Reset.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372506387130530/k2311a0625/6.25.08