Dove summer glow beauty summer lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like Dove body lotions because they make your skin soft and silky
  • I don't like sunlamps because it is so easy to exagerate with them and then yu see all those woman who have so dark skin that they look like they belong to the different race
  • I think that Dove summer glow beauty summer lotion

• by lorelai

First of all I must admit that my skin colour is not medium and it is certainly not dark. I am not fair but like light medium maybe.

I like Dove body lotions because they make your skin soft and silky.

What I really like about this lotion is that it makes your skin look much darker than it actually

is.

I use it durnig the summer but also during the winter.

I don’t like sunlamps because it is so easy to exagerate with them and then yu see all those woman who have so dark skin that they look like they belong to the different race.

I don’t wanna offend anyone but I really don’t like when a white ...

Jenny says :

hi I was wondering since I have a really really light colour skin, should I use the fair to normal? or med to dark? would fair to normal work if Im just looking for a light tan? since im really white…lols

Galega says :

I would suggest you to use fair to normal sort of Dove Glow Beauty Cream. It should work better for you. I doubt that using the dark one can leave some dark spots on your lighter face because of the possibility of uneven tanning.

Susan Winkler says :

Why can`t I find Dove summer glow beauty summer lotion on store shelves? It`s a wonderful product and I`d like to purchase it year round. Will it be available?

Galega says :

The nomenclature is little bit different in some countries, for some marketing reasons. I would suggest you to ask for Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion, which you should easily find.

lorelai replies :

Jenny this product can`t make your skin really dark, I mean if you have fair skin then even if you use a lot of this product on a daily basis it won`t change your complexion much. If you use the dark one you risk ending up with dark marks on your skin, because your skin won`t tan equally. So I suggest using the lighter one. I am not an expert on subject, I am just a satisfied customer who wrote about personal experience with the product.

lorelai replies :

I really don`t know why you can`t find Dove products on the shelves. Where do you come from? Maybe Dove doesn`t sell their products in your country of maybe you are visiting wrong stores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312506387120530/k2311a0625/6.25.08