Quirch Frozen Peas
  • I like to cook certain dishes with peas, even though they don't necessarily need peas added to taste good
  • But when these fresh peas go out of season I am left without the delicious taste of fresh peas in some of my dishes
  • I bought one package at first and gave it a try

• by RJR

I like to cook certain dishes with peas, even though they don’t necessarily need peas added to taste good. There is a certain time in our country where we can get fresh peas for low prices per pound. But when these fresh peas go out of season I am left without the delicious taste of fresh peas in some

of my dishes.

Well that all changed when I ran across Quirch frozen peas. I bought one package at first and gave it a try. All I need to do is let them steam a bit before adding it into the dish to be fully cooked.

I was quite surprised when I had a taste and they were just as good ...

• as the fresh stuff. The next thing I needed to debate was the price and when I calculated it and the amount in the package, we get approximately the same amount fresh and we do frozen, except the frozen one costs a couple dollars more…but that’s a small price to pay when you sometimes sit for 2 hours shelling
        peas to get about the 14oz the package contains!

I especially like how it swells up when cooked and has no added preservatives, it’s just the peas themselves. They sell really fast at the supermarket so now I keep about 5 packages on hand in case I feel like adding peas to or making one of my dishes with peas.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272506387100530/k2311a0625/6.25.08