Philips DVD HDD DVDR3590H  » Electronics  »
  • It is not very cheap, you won't find it for less than 200 euros but I think that it is really worth the money
  • You can record all of your favourite shows and movies and you don't even have to buy empty dvds because this recorder can hold about 750 episodes or about 300 movies
  • I know that this is nt good specially when you buy electronics but I like to buy stuff that look good and this DVD recorder really looks good
  • I know that I could have done that with videorecorder too but this is something else, at least for me

• by lorelai

This DVD recorder is a masterpiece if you ask me because it has 250Gb memory. Can one want more.

It is not very cheap, you won’t find it for less than 200 euros but I think that it is really worth the money.

You can record all of your favourite shows and movies and you don’t even have to buy empty

dvds because this recorder can hold about 750 episodes or about 300 movies.

That’s like more than 300 hours recording.

Isn’t that brilliant?

I’ve just bought it and I don’t know everything it can do.

It has a usb port so you can transfer recorded material to your computer and burn it if you want to do it.

I know ...

• that this is nt good specially when you buy electronics but I like to buy stuff that look good and this DVD recorder really looks good.

I like its moder design and the big letters on the small screen in the front.

It matches great in my living room.

I am just so excited about the fact that now I have

the possibility to record everything I want.

I know that I could have done that with videorecorder too but this is something else, at least for me.

Today I will record a move just to see how it functions.

I would recommand this product to everyone who likes to have a big collection of movies and shows at home.

I am certainly one of them.

Jean says :

My remote control is not working anymore. I have replaced the batteries and that does not make a difference

Galega says :

Turn on your camera or the camera on your cellphone.
    Point the end of the remote control with the IR emitter to the camera or camcorder lens or cellphone screen.
    Press and hold one of the buttons on the remote control.
    Look at the viewfinder or LCD screen. If you see light, then the IR of your remote is working. Otherwise, there is some internal problem with the remote control.

lorelai replies :

It probably means that you need a new remote control. 1,check if you put the batteries the right way, plus where plus goes and minus where minus go 2. if 1 doesn`t` resolve the problem buy yourself one of those universal remote controls or just take this one somewhere where they repair similar stuff.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162506387040530/k2311a0625/6.25.08