SM Cinema 1 in SM City Cebu Philippines  » Theatre  »
SM City Cebu Mall, North Reclemation Area, Cebu City 6000 Philippines
  • But since I am becoming busier with work and in my studies, I decided to watch movies only if there is really a good movie
  • It is because I don't want to have a bad experience in theatres
  • But I like the Cinema one a lot more than the others

• by eden_shii

I always love to watch movies in a cinema or a theatre. Before I always go to theatres every weekend. But since I am becoming busier with work and in my studies, I decided to watch movies only if there is really a good movie.

I always choose the kind of movie that I am going to watch. I am also chosy in which theatre to go. It is because I don’t want to have a bad experience in theatres.

I can still

remember before wherein I went to an old cinema. I intend to go there because I didn’t have enough money and I’ve heard that it was cheap. So, I went to that cinema the first time. The building was really old. The place was really creepy. The seats were torn and the floor was somewhat wet. There were ever cockroaches on seats that really made me jump out of my seat.

I just don’t want it to happen to me anymore again ...

• that is why now, I always choose a good cinema that is really worth it.

Then, there is the SM City Cinema. Actually, in there, there are eight cinemas in SM City Mall. But I like the Cinema one a lot more than the others.

SM Cinema one has a digital sorround system. I really like it there. The place is very clean. There are janitors who are just roaming around to pick up wastes from customers. The floor is carpeted and very

well maintained. The seat has a good quality too. I always enjoy watching movies in this cinema. It is very clean and cozy.

And the attendants are very good in their service. There is always someone who will assist a customer in finding a seat. And most of all, outside the cinema good food are sold so that we can definitely have a good viewing experience.

Whenever there are good movies that is shown in Cinema one, I never fail to view it.

john says :

what is the title of that musical show? what time it will start? who are the sponsors?

eden_shii replies :

SM City Cinema 1 shows movies and presents plays. Sometimes, concerts of new artists are held there. To check the latest events in there, please visit their website smcinema.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 322506386970530/k2311a0625/6.25.08