Townsville and Magnetic Island Picture Book by Lik Peter Lik Publishing  » Books  »
  • My Aussie friends really noticed it and so everytime we don't have classes, they always take me to a good place to enjoy and be familiar with Australia

• by eden_shii

When I was in Australia, I made quite a number of friends. And everyone was really friendly. I always get lost in finding the roads and so my parents gave me a navigator as a gift. My Aussie friends really noticed it and so everytime we don’t have classes, they always take me to a good place to enjoy and be familiar with

Australia.

I have visited quite a number of good places in the city where I’ve been. I’ve been to the so-called The Strand which is like a park near a beach and at the same time it is like a place for people to have a brisk walk. And I’ve been to Castle Hill which let me see the view of the city. I’ve also been to a lot more other places and that is because my friends tour me around.

When I got home, they bought me this book which contains the photos about the beautiful sceneries of Townsville in Australia. This book is the Townsville and Magnetic Island by Lik Peter Lik Publishing.

The book contains photos taken by a good photographer Peter Lik. The images were ...

• Townsville and Magnetic Island Picture Book by Lik Peter Lik Publishing
      really great. It was awesome. The first few pages contains information about the city. It intoduced the city and the kind it usually have in a year. The picture of Castle Hill overlooking the Townsville and Harbour was shown. There is even a picture which cover two pages horizontally which showed the entire city. It also showed the photos of the styles of
      houses of Queenslander.

I really like the photos shown in the book because it made me see the places in Australia that I have visited. And it even made me see other places that I have not visited.

The photographer was so professional and talented and his photos taken made me appreciate the place all the more. Everytime I miss the place, I always look at this book.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172506386960530/k2311a0625/6.25.08