Timex Ironman Triathlon Heart Rate Monitor  » Watches  »
  • Before I came back to my homecountry, I decided to give my family some gifts
  • I bought my father a watch as well as my mother
  • Then I found Timex Ironman Triathlon Heart Rate Monitor
  • I just thought that this is the best for my mom because she is always concerned about her health especially her heart rate

• by eden_shii

Before I came back to my homecountry, I decided to give my family some gifts. I bought my father a watch as well as my mother. I really believe that keeping track of time is very important.

I searched for a watch that can suit the needs of my mother. Then I found Timex Ironman Triathlon Heart Rate Monitor. I just thought that this is the best for my mom

because she is always concerned about her health especially her heart rate.

Actually, this watch has a digital numbers that tell the time. I bought the one with black and blue strap. This watch also has the INDIGLO night-light feature so that the user can still keep track of the time even if it is dark. It will not be damaged by water because it is water resistant up to fifty meters.

• And most importantly, it has a heart rate monitor just above the time.

With this nice heart rate monitor, it shows the average heart rate over a period of time. It also calculates the calories that are burned. I’ve seen that it has a feature which sets the five training zones automatically. I’ve seen that it has clear signal as well.

I was really proud that I gave it to my mother

because she really benefited from it. She thanked me because she always wanted to know how much of her calories are burned and what is the heart rate that she has.

Most of all, she can even use it even in formal occassions. It looks sporty but it just looks good that it can be used in all occassions. This watch has 30 lap recall and has more than two years of battery life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642506386940530/k2311a0625/6.25.08