Valleygirl Clothing Line  » Clothes  »
  • Then when I went to a shopping center, I found the Valleygirl boutique
  • I really liked it and so I decided to buy a few pairs
  • In fact, before I came back to my country, I bought a few pairs for my sisters

• by eden_shii

Clothes are among the neccessities in life. But we should chose the clothes that suits our taste and would also make us look good. Clothes are not just something that warm us or cover our body. It is also something that shows our personality.

I am having a slender body and I am not tall. When I went to

a foreign country, I find it hard to look for clothes that suits my taste and at the same time fits my body. I always look for clothes that is not just affordable but at the same time, something that has a good quality.

I have searched so many shops and I have difficulty in finding a good clothes ...

• and at the same time having a small size, since I am a bit small.

Then when I went to a shopping center, I found the Valleygirl boutique. The clothes where mostly made up of cotton. The designs were simple and not exaggerating. I really liked it and so I decided to buy a few pairs.

The clothes really fit

my size. It were not too big and not too small. And these were made durably. During my stay in that country, I never experienced any loose-thread in these clothing line.

I am a very satisfied customer of Valleygirl. I really like it. In fact, before I came back to my country, I bought a few pairs for my sisters.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552506386920530/k2311a0625/6.25.08