Diablo All Star Paintballs  » Sport  »
  • I'm really not sure how or when these paintballs came out, but I do know that they're about the best paintballs I've ever used
  • However, there is definitely a price to match the quality of these paintballs
  • Overall these are excellent quality paintballs and I would recommend purchasing them to anyone interested in having the best paintballs out there

• by navypwn

I’m really not sure how or when these paintballs came out, but I do know that they’re about the best paintballs I’ve ever used. It confuses me that now Diablo is producing All Star paintballs, which have been an RPS trademark for years. They are much cheaper than RPS All Star paintballs, and are the exact same product, I’m pretty sure.

The paintballs look awesome if you ask me. They’re designed with consistent stars placed across the ball, which make them look awesome as well as expensive. If you’re shooting with All Star paintballs, your opponets are sure to know it by the way your paint looks. They may even be a little afraid, since this paint is nearly the best on the market.

The accuracy of these paintballs is

superb. I mean, it really doesn’t get much better. Out of about 500 paintballs, I had a hard time missing a small tree at 50 feet. This is excellent accuracy for paintballs, especially seeing how I wasn’t even using a barrel which provides much accuracy.

The consistency is the best it gets. These balls are all completely round, with no seams or dimples. They’re the best it gets as far as consistency goes because they’re tournament grade and are meant for the best markers, barrels, and loaders. They won’t jam up your hoppers in any situation. They usually fit all medium bore barrels, which make up about 90% of all paintball barrels.

The marking ability is excellent as well. If you hit your opponet, there’s no changing it, he’s hit ...

• and the paint is nearly impossible to wipe. Don’t worry though, the paint staying on the clothes is not going to stain them, the paint was specially formulated to be hard to wipe but easy to get out in the wash.

The paint is perfectly brittle. The paint hardly ever bounces off a player, and never breaks in your barrel. It’s the best as far as games go, because you’re never going to hit a player without your paint breaking unless you’re at some extreme range or it hits them awkwardly.

I’m not extremely sure about Diablo as the manufacturer, however I know these paintballs are still up to my standards, and are definitely the best paintballs I’ve ever fired.

I seriously doubt that you’re going to find better paintballs.

However, there is definitely a price to match the quality of these paintballs. They’re priced extremely high because they’re an extremely high quality paint. With the combined accuracy and consistency though, you may actually save money in the long run by using these paintballs as opposed to buying seconds or low-end paintballs.

Overall these are excellent quality paintballs and I would recommend purchasing them to anyone interested in having the best paintballs out there. They’re best for tournament use, and if you can afford them any other use. However, use them in tournaments and speedball if you can’t use them all the time. I recommend purchasing them by the Diablo manufacturer at Action Village.com over the RPS, original manufacturer for pricing. They’re about the same paint, I’m pretty sure they are.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 352506386700530/k2311a0625/6.25.08