Carnival Sensation  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • This was my first cruise and it was a great experience that left lasting momories
  • In the Cayman Islands we took an excursion to the Mayan Ruins of Tulum which was a very interesting place to explore
  • It was well worth the cost since all the food while on the ship was paid for
  • I recommend this cruise ship and any other Carnival cruise

• by David S. Glass

Last summer I took a cruise on the Carnival Sensation for 5 days to Cozumel, Mexico and the Cayman Islands. This was my first cruise and it was a great experience that left lasting momories. Right when I got on the ship I went to get some lunch and realized the quality of food I was going to be enjoying for the next few days. The vacation was going great already. Once at dinner, I get to enjoy the really good food. Steak and seafood every night, all you can eat of whatever you want, and a huge variety every night to choose

from. Nobody could possibly dislike the food on any cruise ship. It’s really one of the best parts. Also, we had an extremely friendly waiter with us every night that always seemed happy and glad to have us.

In the Cayman Islands we took an excursion to the Mayan Ruins of Tulum which was a very interesting place to explore. There’s even a beautiful beach at the bottom of a huge cliff you can walk down to and swim at. We also stopped by a place called Hell which is a post office with a bunch of black, jagged, pointy rocks where all these ...

• black birds hung around at. It was kinda wierd but still a sight to see. There was also a small turtle farm we stopped by at, which was right beside a Tortuga Rum place where they had all kinds of rum cakes and different types or rum to try.

In Cozumel we pretty much just walked around the shopping area right off the ship, but there were plenty of different store to see that sold all kind of things, including very cheap liquor and almost any kind you can think of.

While on the ship there were plenty of things to do all the time like variety shows,

contests, comedy shows, and gambling. There was also a running track around the top of the ship so I could still get a little exercise in while on vacation. The rooms were kept extremely clean, as well was the entire ship. All the workers were on the ball all the time, working really hard.

The cruise was an experience to remember and I would go on another without a doubt. It was well worth the cost since all the food while on the ship was paid for. I recommend this cruise ship and any other Carnival cruise. You won’t regret it if you go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42506386600430/k2311a0625/6.25.08