Spongebob squarepants  » TV  »
  • I love how the director draws you in with interesting plots and schemes
  • I think he has the funniest laugh and voice
  • I love how the director makes him so stupid and gullable
  • Other than that I would definitely recommend this one to any age group

• by jazzballer

I love Spongebob. This is the perfect t. v.

show for young, old, fat, skinny, smart, dumb, ANYONE. Everyone will love this show.

Once you see that yellow sponge once than you cant stop watching it. His high pitched giggle, sense of humor, and friends make him hilarious!

I love how the director draws you in with interesting plots and schemes.

There is also sometimes a moral to the story that you can always learn. Spongebob will make the most miserable and depressed person in the world laugh! I think he has the funniest laugh and voice.

...

• I love how the director makes him so stupid and gullable. There is one thing that would make spongebob squarepants a better show.

I think they need to get rid of Patrick the star fish. He is really annoying and only makes the story stupider.

Other than that I

would definitely recommend this one to any age group. It will make anyone who watches it feel good! If you want a good long laugh and a whole bunch of fun than tune in to Nickelodean and watch away.

You are one click away from a whole lot of joy.

Spongebob squarepants

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102506386530430/k2311a0625/6.25.08