Trim Spa  » Health  »
0.5
  • I felt there wasn't a need to purchase these pills for around thirty dollars for a month supply if I was losing weight at the same rate without them

• by Jennifer Moll

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I tried taking this dietary supplement to help accelerate my weight loss so I could achieve my goal quicker than with dieting alone. This supplement is supposed to help suppress your appetite to help you take in fewer calories daily. The company also claims this supplement will increase your energy to help you burn extra calories.

I tried this supplement for a

month. I charted my progress daily to help me understand how the supplement worked for me. I did not notice any increase in my energy level at all while taking this supplement. Additionally, this supplement did not suppress my appetite, in fact, I actually felt hungrier while using this program.

While on this supplement, I did keep a daily food journal ...

• that listed everything I ate throughout the day and at each meal. I increased my intake of water and cut back on salty foods and diet soda. At the end of the month, I had only lost two pounds. This was the rate I was losing without taking this supplement.

I stopped using the program after my first month supply was

finished. I felt there wasn’t a need to purchase these pills for around thirty dollars for a month supply if I was losing weight at the same rate without them. I really do not think these pills work and just feel it is a marketing ploy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342506386390430/k2311a0625/6.25.08