Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows  » Books  »
  • I love how she goes in detail about Snape

• by jazzballer

Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows is a great book for any age 10 and up. I was one of those die hard fans who went to the store at midnight to get one of the first books.

When I started reading I couldnt put it down.

This is by

far J.

K.

Rowlings best harry potter book.

I love how she goes in detail about Snape.

I felt like she could explain things better towards the end of the book but overall she does a fantastic job of bringing life to the most popular magical figure.

In Harry Potter and ...

• the Deathly Hallows Harry and his friends wont be returning to Hogwarts, instead they will be tracking down horcruxes, little pieces of voldemorts spirit that he stored away to keep him alive.

One of the great things about this book is the imagery and action she writes.

It almost feels like

you’re in the book! This is such a good book and I wish Rowling would come out with an eighth book but she has already told us that wont happen.

If you want an enjoyable read with plenty of action than Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the book for you!

Harry potter and the Deathly Hallows

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172506386360430/k2311a0625/6.25.08