Nike huarache 2k5  » Clothes  »
  • When I played on these shoes the first thing I noticed was how comfortable, secure, and how much traction they had

• by jazzballer

The nike huarache elite is a great basketball shoe. When I put them on I could immediately feel the comfort and support that the shoes gave me.

And weighing in at 15.

2 ounces they are very light making it the perfect shoe for that quick point guard who is serious about his game.

When I played on these shoes the first thing I noticed was how comfortable, secure, and how much traction they had.

I was amazed! Even NBA players are thinking this.

Back in 2005 nba superstar Deron Williams of the Utah Jazz wore this shoe to all of his games.

These ...

• shoes have been very durable for me.

If you’re also looking for a sweet looking shoes than get these.

You can get this shoe in many colors.

It has an ankle strap to protect your ankles.

This shoe normally sales for around one hundred twenty five dollars, but if you go

to baseballexpress.

com you will get them for seventy dollars due to their clear out special! When I took these shoes to the gym my friends kept saying no one touch his shoes they are too nice! I was always the one searching desperately everywhere for the perfect shoe and now I’ve found it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552506386320430/k2311a0625/6.25.08