Quick-Set ring pool  » Housewares  »
  • These pools are a low-cost option if you are thinking about getting a pool

• by Jennifer Moll

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

These pools are a low-cost option if you are thinking about getting a pool. You will still have to treat the water just as you would with a permanent pool. You will need to check the levels of the chemicals in the water on a daily basis and make sure there is just the right amount of chlorine in the water.

You will also need to run the pump for several hours per day.

I had one of these pools a few summers ago.

It worked really well and my two kids just loved it. It was real simple to put up.

All you need to do is blow up the ring and fill the pool. It is very important ...

• that you have a flat surface for your pool.

It needs to be level. Some people actually dig an area in their yard where they will place the pool.

I must stress the importance of having a flat surface. The first time I put the pool up, the area was not completely flat.

The water then was higher

on one side of the pool and when my kids started playing rough the side would lean over and water would pour out. I then decided to drain the pool and move it to a flat surface.

Once I moved it, we did not have any problems at all.

Tracey Hedden says :

I have a quick set up blow up ring pool. And a hail storm came by and knocked holes all in the blow up ring. The ring is sun damaged alittle. Its getting fragile. So I thought after I patch the holes with the repair kit sold at Walmart that maybe I could put like a sealer protectant coat over that so that it wont be as fragile. Do they make anything like what I`m looking for? I cant just use anything b c some protectants and things like that may eat away at the vinyle. Please help my kids are driving me crazy about their pool and I cant afford to buy them a new one

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532506386290430/k2311a0625/6.25.08