The Royale Bintang Kuala Lumpur  » Hotels  »
Kuala Lumpur
  • We chose to book 2 sets of deluxe rooms and already the amount of space available was amazing
  • That is the most favorite hangout place for me in the hotel because I just enjoy the views from there, as well as the really delicious drinks
  • Even though you are in a Malaysia hotel, The Royale Bintang Kuala Lumpur does serve some tasty Mediterranean dishes and there are the ala carte or the much preferred buffet style, which I prefer anytime over the ala carte

• by eryana09

The Royale Bintang located in Kuala Lumpur is a good hotel. I had been to this hotel with my family at least once and all of us decided to come back again for a second visit sometime in December this year. That’s because the hotel has some great memorable memories for us all. The standard of service there is like any other hotel in Singapore that we have been and the services really go a long

way.

We chose to book 2 sets of deluxe rooms and already the amount of space available was amazing. I could remember very clearly everything, including the great view of the tall skyscraper buildings that Kuala Lumpur is proud to show off to the guests. They score points there, because the views were simply out of this world feeling, if you get me. The rooms are all full carpeted and there are around 400 over rooms.

• Actually, I wanted to try the Presidential Suite, but it costs very expensive and we can afford it, but might not have enough for our shopping spree. Facilities wise, there are car rentals available and also gym, swimming pool and I exclusively love the poolside terrace area. That is the most favorite hangout place for me in the hotel because I just enjoy the views from there, as well as the really delicious drinks.

Even though you are

in a Malaysia hotel, The Royale Bintang Kuala Lumpur does serve some tasty Mediterranean dishes and there are the ala carte or the much preferred buffet style, which I prefer anytime over the ala carte. The waiters and waitresses try their best to impress and I must say that the hotel has almost no flaw whatsoever. No wonder we could see lots of tourists in the hotel and the rooms were almost fully booked when we inquired.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22406386220830/k2311a0624/6.24.08