Groznjan Istra Croatia  » Travel  »
  • I know many people who go to Croatia for summer holidays and I remember I was telling one man about Groznjan

• by lorelai

If you need inspiration this is a perfect place for you. This small town is situated in the heart of Istra, the peninsula in the north west of Croatia.

I was staying in Porec and we made this small trip to Groaznjan.

This town is situated on a small hill and it is in baroque style.

You have so many houses that

are built in stone in barque style and the streets are small and narrow so you can’t enter the old part of the town with the car.

During the summer many artists from all over the world rent a room there and the street becomes their gallery.

So you can see beautiful work of art all over the place.

It is really ...

• nice.

What I really like about this place is the atmosphere.

If you go there when there aren’t a lot of people you will sea that the town look medieval and it looks like that an knight will come out from one of those small doors.

My big desire is to write a book one day and I said to myself that

I will rent a room in Groznjan and write my book there.

its just like you can smell the inspiration there.

I know many people who go to Croatia for summer holidays and I remember I was telling one man about Groznjan.

He went there and when he came back home he told me that although I told him it was nice he wasn’t expecting such beauties.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382406386210830/k2311a0624/6.24.08