The Ritz-Carlton Kuala Lumpur  » Hotels  »
Kuala Lumpur
  • Talking about great service, amazing 5 star hotel and set in an exotic setting, The Ritz-Carlton, located in Kuala Lumpur scores high points with me

• by eryana09

Talking about great service, amazing 5 star hotel and set in an exotic setting, The Ritz-Carlton, located in Kuala Lumpur scores high points with me. I could still remember the Sunday brunch and the gorgeous pool area. I went with my best friend only and we were brave enough to not explore other hotels in KL during that time. We decided to choose a 5 star hotel because we wanted added privacy being that we are both ladies in a

foreign land.

I can’t remember feeling scared or anything at all once both of us set foot in the hotel. Let’s talk about food first. There’s this amazing set of menus and I have to warn you beforehand that if you come to this hotel, you might add on a few pounds because the exotic Asian and Western menus might make you a tad greedy! The Malaysian concept of this The Ritz-Carlton in KL is really 5 star rave! The ...

• cuisine is done fantastically and the simplicity of the chef’s hand-cook made my eyes go round and wild just tasting the food. I’m not exaggerating.

The room is another beautiful thing altogether. I feel like perhaps I’m in Paris Hilton secret room; full of beauty, grandeur and positive feeling of elixir, AH! No wonder some of the popular rooms are always snubbed. I heard that some regulars love sticking to those rooms because there are ‘personal reasons’ to it.

Of course, it didn’t come from any of the employees’ mouth though. The bed is a breeze, the views spectacular and the Plasma TV is really amazing. Once you set your foot in The Ritz-Carlton, Kuala Lumpur, let me warn you; you might forget to explore KL for that fact. I realize why people just come there to rest and relax. This is one fine example of a hotel that doesn’t require you to be in a resort setting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22406386190830/k2311a0624/6.24.08