Busch Gardens Tampa  » Travel  »
10001 N. McKinley Drive, Tampa, FL 33612
  • A few years back I went for the first time and was a little disappointed
  • The roller coasters were so much fun and I don't think I had to wait for more than 15 minutes in line for any of the rides
  • There were vendors along the pathways and tons of employees who were always smiling and made the experience even better
  • I loved hearing them talking to each other and seeing them walk around, I learned so much about them and how they need to be protected
  • I would strongly recommend Busch Gardens of Tampa, Florida to anyone

• by Marc

Last summer I went to Busch Gardens in Tampa Florida and I absolutely loved it. A few years back I went for the first time and was a little disappointed. This past summer however, was a completely different story.

The park seemed to have been cleaned up a lot and the animal exhibits were not only fun but educational as well. I was absolutely amazed from the moment I

walked in. The roller coasters were so much fun and I don’t think I had to wait for more than 15 minutes in line for any of the rides.

The scenery was spectacular; it was like being in a movie set for a film set in Africa. There were vendors along the pathways and tons of employees who were always smiling and made the experience even better.

My personal favorite ...

• were the animal exhibits. There are a few exhibits along the pathways, specifically monkeys and a few birds. There was a building where you could walk in and have birds land on you and feed them along with an entire section dedicated to primates. It was so cool to the guerrillas and chimpanzees; I loved hearing them talking to each other and seeing them walk around, I
        learned so much about them and how they need to be protected. It was so much fun and so interesting.

The train ride through the “safari” was really cool too. I saw hundreds of animals that I would normally never get the chance to see. It was a once in a lifetime experience and a great summer trip.

I would strongly recommend Busch Gardens of Tampa, Florida to anyone.

Busch Gardens Tampa

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382406386070830/k2311a0624/6.24.08