Olive Garden Whitehall PA  » Restaurants  »
Whitehall, PA
  • If you are looking for a delicious Italian meal, be sure to give Olive Garden a visit
  • This is by far the best Italian restaurant that I have ever gone to
  • I highly recommend the Olive Garden to anyone looking for a great Italian meal that is very family friendly

• by Jennifer Moll

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

If you are looking for a delicious Italian meal, be sure to give Olive Garden a visit. This is by far the best Italian restaurant that I have ever gone to.

I walked into the restaurant and immediately felt welcomed. The hostesses were very friendly. As the hostess sat my family, she told us the name

of our waitress and took our drink orders right away.

Our waitress came to our table within minutes of us being seated, brought our drinks and informed us of the daily specials. She asked if we had any questions about the menu and was very helpful.

With our meals, we ordered salad and breadsticks, within minutes, she ...

• returned with the salad and breadsticks. Their salad is delicious, and the breadsticks were still warm when they were served to our table.

Our meals were served in a very timely fashion, even though the restaurant was very busy. The waitress did come to check on us often, but she had a great balance by not pestering

us while we were eating.

The entire staff made us feel as though we were the only family in the restaurant even though they were quite busy.

I highly recommend the Olive Garden to anyone looking for a great Italian meal that is very family friendly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72406385770830/k2311a0624/6.24.08