Chicco DJ Baby Walker  » Baby care  »
  • Well, one thing I like about this walker is its color
  • I think that all this color would allow my baby girl to learn her sense of view
  • It is detachable and could be attached to a stroller by using the strapper that is provided when I bought that walker

• by Felicia

I just purchased Chicco DJ Baby Walker for my daughter. Although it was stated that only recommended for babies 6 months and above, I had been letting my baby girl to use it. She is only 4 months old.

Well, one thing I like about this walker is its color. The color is really nice and contrast to one another.

I think that all this color

would allow my baby girl to learn her sense of view. Apart from the color is the DJ set in front of the walker.

It is detachable and could be attached to a stroller by using the strapper that is provided when I bought that walker. There are lots of things at the DJ set, lots of buttons to press and even a sterring wheel together with the gear.

I could choose between animal sounds or music by turning the key. My baby girl loves holding the key and the gear.

She also loves the music. Whenever the music is played, she would smile so big and she would be very happy as if she is dancing.

When the music is played, there are lights blinking. She would look at the lights ...

• Chicco DJ Baby Walker
      at times and ended up smiling as well.

I’m glad that this walker would actually be a playing toy for my baby girl. I bought this walker because my baby girl wanted to stand so much but I do not allow her to stand much on her own since I was told that she will have bold legs.

So, a walker would solve everything for me

and it would be nice for her to learn walking now. The only thing is that she don’t even know how to sit yet.

Luckly she is a tall girl. Her legs could reach the floor.

As she grow taller, the walker could be adjusted at 3 different heights to fit her well. I’m sure that when she couldn’t fit into the walker, she would have know how to walk.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542406385680730/k2311a0624/6.24.08