Avon Skin so Soft Satin Glow Daily Body Moisturiser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like my skin to look tanned so I bought it from my Avon Lady and she told me that other customers are pleased with it
  • It comes in 250ml tube and there's enough of it to use it 20 or eve 30 times, depending on how much you put it, well I've already used it 20 times I think and there's some more of it left
  • After applying it the skin doesn't feel greasy but still I prefer not to get dressed for at least 10 more minutes because I wouldn't like my clothes to pick up some colour, I had similiar situation with other self tanning products so now I am more careful about it
  • I have pretty dry skin so I thought that I would have to apply some other cream or lotion on my skin after using this lotion specially because all self tanning ccreams I've ever used made my skin even drier so would always stop using them after a while

• by sonjica

Well today there are so many products that promise self tanning after frequent use and this one is one of them. I like my skin to look tanned so I bought it from my Avon Lady and she told me that other customers are pleased with it.

I took the lotion for medium skin.

Except tanning your skin this lotion nutrishes it and makes it softner.

It comes in 250ml tube and there’s enough of it to use it 20 or

eve 30 times, depending on how much you put it, well I’ve already used it 20 times I think and there’s some more of it left.

What really surprised me is that this cream is white, most of the self tanning products are light brown or yellow.

After applying it the skin doesn’t feel greasy but still I prefer not to get dressed for at least 10 more minutes because I wouldn’t like my clothes to pick up some colour, I ...

• had similiar situation with other self tanning products so now I am more careful about it.

Usually self tanning creams don’t smell very nice I had one that smelled like burt skin so I was pleasantly surprised to see that this one had a very nice smell, I mean it smells like a lotion and not a self tanning cream.

skin after using this lotion specially because all self tanning ccreams I’ve ever used made my skin even drier so would always stop using them after a while.

But this lotion is a real losion and it really moisturise you skin.

I like thi product because it doesn’t damege your sking it makes it healthy and it gives it nice tanned and healty colour, I live near the beach and I use this lotion to keep my tan during most of the year.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312406385490730/k2311a0624/6.24.08