Andol Pliva  » Medicine  »
  • I think that's the cheapest drug on the market and it is efficent and rarely has any side effects

• by sonjica

I use Andol in different occassions, when have the inflammation of muscles due to hard work or using continuously the same muscle, when I have high fever but not that high that it could mean a desease, with headaches. I remember this pill since I was a child and for my grandma it was a miraculous pill she used to take

even when she needed a pain killer.

This pill contains 300g of acetylsalicyl acid which you can find in aspirin too.

It is an analgopiratic drug so it is efficent in reducing the pain bt not very strong pain for stronger pain you’d need something stronger, it is good to reduce the body temperature but again not very high temperature because this drug is not very strong.

It’s good if you don’t like strong drugs because of the effect they have on other organs and not only on those you want them to have effect.

Andol is pretty safe drug, it almost doesn’t have any side-effects but you shouldn’t take it with alcohol because the alcohol will increase the effect of the acid ...

• Andol Pliva
      on your stomac.

The maximum allowence is 13 pills in 24 hours, that’s why I say that this drug is not very strong, because usually you can take 6-8 analgesics per day but because this one is not that strong you can take more of them.

The symptoms of overdoze are headache, stomacache.

vomiting , thurst, hyperventilation but I guess it is

difficult to overdoze because the pill is not that strong.

Andol is a small white, round pill easy to swallow but has very bitter taste.

I really like this pill because it costs about 1 euro and you get 10 pills for that money.

I think that’s the cheapest drug on the market and it is efficent and rarely has any side effects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262406385440730/k2311a0624/6.24.08