Executive Class Sedans  » Business  »
Waldorf, Maryland
  • If you want an upper class experience, or if you want to feel like gold for a day, go with Executive Class Sedans

• by Waldorf PC

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

Being that I’m blind, i have to depend on public transportation to get around. I need to be in contact with reliable transportation, as I’m a computer Service Technician that needs to travel to meet clients and fix computers. Reliability is very important to my company because if i’m not reliable, I’ll lose my customer base. I must say that they really do a good job in this due to the fact they strive to achieve excelence!

While in search of a taxi service in the Waldorf, Maryland area

that is reliable, I came across Executive Class Sedans. I placed my call to them, and i spoke to a very, polite gentleman. I had alot of questions for him, as I wanted to be sure i knew what I was getting into. He patiently listened to my concerns. He took his time with me, and i did not feel awkward and rushed in the least bit.

the cars are nice, When you get in, they are nice and clean. Nobody smokes in these cars as in some of ...

• the other taxi services. There is even a paper for you to read and hospitality for you to partake of so as to make for a relaxing trip. While the prices are on the high end, you really and truly get what you pay for. this service is worth every penny. In my opinion, it should be more.

this company services all of the Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia area. If you are living with in these territories, feel free to give them a call. You’ll b glad you relied

on them for your transportation needs.

If you want an upper class experience, or if you want to feel like gold for a day, go with Executive Class Sedans. You’ll never rgret making the choice. When you do business with them, you’ll want to spread the word to everyone you see, as you’ll be immensely satisfied. This company truly does live up to their name–executive class.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412406385360730/k2311a0624/6.24.08