Nature’s Bounty Calcium 500 mg with Vitamin D  » Health  »
  • So I started buying calcium for her and I noticed that she would bite her nails less or she would even stop biting them when she was taking calcium
  • I am a 50 year old woman and I know that this is the time when the problems with bones start for us women too so I went o the drug store and aske the lady to give me some good calcium, she told me Nature's Bounty and Natural Wealth were very good products so I took both
  • I like these tablets because in 1 tablet you get 2 essencial elements for your body
  • You can get 2 of these packeges for about 10 euros and I don't think that's a lot of money
  • Now I think that's the merit of Vitamin D that I take in these tablets

• by sonjica

Calcium is very important for your bones but for teeth and nails too, and the body uses calcium for proper muscle contraction and it is very important fr the proper function of the nerves. I have a daughter who used to bite her finger nails all the time and then a doctor told me that she does that because she needs more calcium. So I started buying calcium for her and I noticed that she would bite her nails less or she would even stop biting them when she was taking calcium.

I am a 50 year old woman

and I know that this is the time when the problems with bones start for us women too so I went o the drug store and aske the lady to give me some good calcium, she told me Nature’s Bounty and Natural Wealth were very good products so I took both. I will review Natural Wealt later.

There are 300 tablets in the 500mg container and the maximum ofd calcium you can take per day is around 800mg to 1000mg. And with this tablets you get 100% of reccommanded daily allowence of calcium and of vitamin D if you ...

• take 3 tablets per day, they reccommand you to take 2 to 3 tablets.

Vitamin D is very important for your immune system so it is very important to take it. I like these tablets because in 1 tablet you get 2 essencial elements for your body.

And there’s alo a better option where you get 100 tablets plus 50 free. You can get 2 of these packeges for about 10 euros and I don’t think that’s a lot of money.

I must say that since I started using this product I feel much better, for the first time

in a lot of years I didn’t have a flue this winter and I always have it. Now I think that’s the merit of Vitamin D that I take in these tablets.

I must say that my original intention wasn’t to take Vitamin D but calcium only and the farmacist gave me this tablets because they were on discount. Now I am really glad about it and I keep buying them.

I like this tablets, now I have a lot less crumps, I must admit that I don’t remember when I had the last one and my nails break a lot less often.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342406385340730/k2311a0624/6.24.08