Euroclickers  » Scam  »
0.5
  • I thought I was making mistakes with my logins but I tried so many times and even typed my username and password very slowly
  • I re-registered and sent them a message with a polite composition explaining my problem

• by clowdine

I would like to begin by saying this site is an absolute scam to me. For those who are not familiar with it, Euroclickers is one of the paid-to-click sites that used to pay but now they’ve just turned into a scam and I can’t believe they’ve done that. Well, my story begins by seeing a discussion posted over mylot that someone has been paid by this. At that time, Euroclickers was paying two cents per ad link clicked and the minimum payout required was only $5. Since I trusted that person who was telling the readers about her being paid, I joined in but maybe not as her downline because I registered after a few days probably without going through her blog to
      click her banner or referral URL.

I just kept in mind what she said. I have clicked everyday but with the exception of some days I was sick or did not have enough time. Then, I was so happy one day because finally, I reached the minimum payout and requested payment immediately. But I readily thought of allowing 60 days before I receive it thru my Alertpay.

But after a day or a couple of days (I cannot really recall exactly), the site started to have loading problems. I had not been able to click since then. After some days, the same person who said she got paid posted another discussion saying that Euroclickers turned into a scam. She said they went ...

• back in business.

The bookmarked page was no longer loading but when I searched it thru Google, I was able to pull it up. So, apparently, they changed their server. Indeed, they’ve had a revamp when I got there and I was already expecting this since I have read the changes from that mylot discussion. What used to be 2 cents per click has become 1 cent per click.

They also increased the minimum payout. From $5, it’s now $10. I might be able to accept these changes later on. Why not? As long as they are around that would be fine, I thought.

But when I tried to log in, I couldn’t. I thought I was making mistakes with my logins but I tried so many times and even typed my username and password very slowly. It didn’t make any difference. I tried to do password retrieval but the message said they didn’t have my email address in their database.

I re-registered and sent them a message with a polite composition explaining my problem. Up to now, I haven’t received any reply. Now, do I have all the rights to call them a scam? Absolutely. There is no way they can pay me for my hard earned clicks.

They don’t have a record anymore that I had reached and requested for payout. I can’t get my money but I can always call them a scam. I got my screen capture of my account.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 602406385250730/k2311a0624/6.24.08