Linksys Wireless G Broadband Router WRT54G
  • And it is there where I bought this affordable wireless router

• by eden_shii

In our home, we make use of a personal computer and laptops. But we also want to share our internet connection. I am always concerned with saving electric consumption to save our expenses, as well.

When I went to Australia, I have seen a lot of routers. And it is there where I bought

this affordable wireless router. This is the Linksys Wireless G Router WRT54G. I bought it for only $59 after a cash back.

Well, this is all-in-one internet-sharing router. With this, it lets me share the internet connection with three personal computer, if ever I get another two. It has 4-port Switch. The Wireless-G is ...

• 802.11g Access point. The laptop should also have a WiFi to benefit from this. The wireless date rates to a maximum of 54Mbps. It also has an advanced security because it has WiFi Protected Access or WPA and filtering feature.

And because of this, I have really benefited from using Linksys. Another best thing with

this device is that it is user-friendly. It is really easy to install. I am even the only one who set-up the network using linksys.

I have a friend who works as a Technical Support. He also gave a good feedback towards this product. As he said, it is easy to solve querries regarding Linksys.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 332306385121130/k2311a0623/6.23.08