Wireless Globe Broadband Plan 512 Kbps Data and Voice
  • In choosing an internet connection, the benefit should at least equal cost
  • One time, there was a problem with my connection and so in just 8 hours after I notified them, a technician came over to my place to fix it

• by eden_shii

Now a days, internet is a trend. Through it, we are entertained, we learn, we earn and we can shop. In choosing an internet connection, the benefit should at least equal cost. Internet has so many wonderful uses. It also connects us to different people. And if we are those sort who are always travelling, this is a

tool to connect to our friends and family. This is so because communication really plays a vital role to maintain our good relationship with them.

Globelines brings about this Globe Broadband. Among the new products that they have is this internet that I am using right now and that is the Wireless Globe Broadband Plan 512 Kbps Data and ...

• Voice.

The good offer of Globe is that its installation fee is totally free so I was able to save an equivalent of $70. Aside from that I only had an advance payment of $30. This is really great. And also, the download speed is 512 Kbps. Honestly, I always enjoy using it. It is not slow and it

doesn’t disconnect.

Another good service of globe is that it has a good customer service. When I subscribed to this, they always attend to my needs. One time, there was a problem with my connection and so in just 8 hours after I notified them, a technician came over to my place to fix it.

So, I greatly benefited from it.

CRISTA says :

what is wireless globe broadband? how does it works? how much is the cost?

eden_shii replies :

Wireless globe broadband, is actually an internet connection for wireless laptops or notebooks. This gadget allows you to access internet wherever you are. Actually, Globe is the name of internet provider only available for subscriber in Philippines. Well, as for the cost, it actually varies on the speed that you are going to use.

Sylvester says :

how do i subscribe if i am from a different country other than philipines?

MEV says :

If I’m not mistaken, Globe is only in the Philippines.

brigette buendia says :

where can i pay my wireless globe broadband plan. other than globe business center? thanks.

eden_shii replies :

You can contact them thru this page. You can find the nearest payment center near you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 212306385081130/k2311a0623/6.23.08