matrixmails.com  » Web sites  »
  • But it may be accessed through Matrixmails too, so there is no problem with deleting spams in your personal email account

• by eden_shii

Most of the people who are fond of going online would tend to find ways to earn the easier ways. There are so many so-called PTC or paid-to-click sites that lets the online enthusiasts to earn a few cents and accumulate it until they are ready to redeem it upon reaching a certain minimum payout limit. There are also so many PTP or paid-to-post sites. What a member should do is just to post, make friends and earn then redeem upon reaching the minimum payout. There are also sites that pays when you sign-up or tries certain products.

I found this
      www.matrixmails.com which is a site which lets you earn for reading emails, clicking ads, signing up offers and writting articles. And it is also setting up a new earning strategy and that is to play games.

Honestly, I earn from this mostly from its Paid-to-signup line. There are so many sites wherein you will be required to signup, be active then after 30 days, matrixmails will pay you. I earn a lot from this and at the same time I became a member of many other earning sites like those survey sites. I have signed up for a certain magazine site ...

• and Matrixmails paid me just for signing up. There was also a time wherein I signup a survey paying site. I became aactive in that site and after 30 days matrix mails paid me. Actually, I don’t know how many sites I signed-up to through Matrixmails and without fail, I was paid. They will automatically pay you after 30 days or so just by signing up.

Then, they have this paid-to-click earning stuff. I always earn $0.005 per click and I have to wait for like 30 seconds. It also helps me know another PTC sites because of these paid advertisements. Then, there is this Paid-to-read earning line of Matrixmails. With this you will be paid by reading emails. The good thing about this is that Matrixmails will create an email account for you in mybestfriend.com. But it may be accessed through Matrixmails too, so there is no problem with deleting spams in your personal email account. You will be paid $0.01 per emails read. The minimum payout for this is just $2 for free member and it has a lifetime membership. Honestly, I have not yet reached the two dollar minimum payout but I have already earned from signing up.

matrixmails.com
    praba says :

how to money transfer in matrixmails.com

eden_shii replies :

Praba, I am just a user of matrixmails. You can surely email their support team and they can help you with that. They are good.

Galega says :

I think you are asking about payout by money transfer here. You need to have verified PayPal account for the same.

max says :

i live in nigeria,can i join matrixmails.com?can i get my payout via money gram or western union money transfer?

eden_shii replies :

I think you can join it. It is not a problem. However, I am not sure if you can receive the payout through money gram or western union. I have not checked it lately. Kindly check this out. thank you so much

Galega says :

The information provided by the platform for payout is quite vague. As of now, you can get payment only through PayPal, which is not available in your country. You need to contact them and see if they can offer any help. The platform looks spammy, IMHO.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202306384981130/k2311a0623/6.23.08