Citizen Pro Surf Promaster Watch MF0010-00L Blue Dial W7568  » Watches  »
  • So, I decided to buy a watch for him and so I chose this Citizen Pro Surf Promaster Watch
  • I like its rubber strap so it won't be tarnished or be easily damaged
  • I think it is somehow similar to lap time feature of most watches
  • I am really satisfied with it although I bought it for $175

• by eden_shii

All of us should keep track of our time because time wasted will never be regained. So, watches really plays an important role in our lives. But we also have to make a good choice on what kind of watch we are going to have depending on our lifestyle.

Surfing is a good past-time for a friend of mine. So, I decided to buy a watch for him and so I chose this Citizen Pro Surf Promaster Watch. This kind of watch for men is ideal for those people who are fond of having adventure in water like survers or divers.

This

watch has a color blue and water resistant up to 100 meters. So, it won’t be damaged even if the person would go underwater or go surfiing.

Even if it is for men, it doesn’t mean that it is not ideal for women, too. Actually, I also bought a watch like this for myself and I usually use it when I go diving. It has simple features though. I like its rubber strap so it won’t be tarnished or be easily damaged. It has a stainless Steel Case so water can’t get in it. It has a tap light or magic ...

• light too. So, when I want to see the time even in darkness, I only have to push a botton and then it will lit the watch.

A watch usually has calendar function in it. Citizen also has this feature. I also like it because It has an alarm feature so it keeps me reminded. Another feature of this is the 12/24 Change. A person can set it in 24 hour format or the usual 12 hour format. As for me, I use the 12 hour format because it is easier for me to read the time. I really find the

watch helpful when I reviewed for the board exam. This watch has a Count Down Timer feature so I can set it to one minute timer to 99 minutes then after the designated time, it will alarm. This is actually useful when a person would go on an exercise and then set a timer for it. Then it has the Split time feature. I think it is somehow similar to lap time feature of most watches.

I am really satisfied with it although I bought it for $175. I think it is satisfying because it really keeps me updated as to the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 642306384971130/k2311a0623/6.23.08